Confidentiality and security of your personal data are important to us. We are committed to offering you personalized services while respecting your privacy and choices.
In this Policy you will find information on:
- Who we are
- What data we can collect about you
- How we collect or receive your data
- For what purposes we use it
- How long we can keep it
- Who can access your data
- How we protect it and keep it confidential
- What are your rights under the European Regulation
- How to contact us if you have questions about our use of your personal data
- The management of cookies on faithconnexion.com website
WHO are we?
When we say "Faith Connexion", "us", "our" or "we", we refer to:
Faith Connexion, a company governed by French law whose registered office is at 60 rue la Boetie, Paris 8, France, registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under the number 442 587 531.
WHAT data may we collect about you?
"Personal data" means any information that could identify you either directly (e.g. your name) or indirectly (e.g. through a unique client ID number).
Depending on the data you provide or share with us, personal data may include information related to:
- Your identity and your contact details
- Your size and stylistic preferences
- Your interests
- Your purchases
- Your online journeys
- Your requests through our customer department
Regarding your purchases, your bank details do not pass unencrypted through Faith Connexion servers. Payments are made via a secure payment platform certified, supplemented by control measures, to ensure the security of purchases made and to fight against fraud.
HOW do we collect or receive your data?
As part of our relationships, we may collect certain data via the following touchpoints:
- Public Relations relationship
- Contact with Customer Department
- Forms you complete (in store or online)
- Digital apps you use
- Faith Connexion social media pages you visit or comment/like
- Digital Media Advertising you click on
- Search Engines Paid Advertising you click on
The personal data essential to Faith Connexion is indicated by an asterisk on each personal data collection form. If you do not provide the data marked with an asterisk, this may affect the products and services that we can provide to you. Other information is optional and allows us to know you better and to improve our communications and services to you.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES are your data used by Faith Connexion?
As part of our relationship, depending on the context in which your data is collected, we use your data for:
- the management of your orders
- the management of the personalized content and communications with Faith Connexion (digital or otherwise)
- the management of your profile
- the management of our website and our digital apps
- the improvement of our products and services
The legal basis for the processing of your data can be, depending in which context your data is collected:
- Your consent (e.g. to manage our tailored services, managing your browsing via cookies)
- The performance of a contract (e.g. managing your access to your customer account, processing and tracking your orders)
- A legal obligation when processing is required by law (e.g. retention of purchase invoices)
- Our legitimate interest: improve our products and services, prevent fraud, secure our tools or tailor our communications
FOR HOW LONG may we keep it?
We only keep your personal data for as long as we need it to reach the purpose pursued, to meet your needs, or to comply with our legal obligations.
As a general principle, your personal data will be retained in our client database:
- If you are a “client” (i.e. you have already purchased a Faith Connexion product): for no more than 10 years after your first purchase; this period will be renewed each time you interact with Faith Connexion (e.g. a purchase)
- If you are in contact with the Public Relations department: for no more than 10 years after initial contact; this period will be renewed each time you interact with Faith Connexion (e.g. when requesting information from Faith Connexion)
Where cookies are placed on your computer, we shall keep them for no more than 13 months.
When we no longer need to use your personal data, it is removed from our systems and records or anonymised so that you can no longer be identified from it.
WHO may access your data?
Your data are for Faith Connexion services dealing with your requests. We ensure that only duly authorised persons can access your personal data when necessary for the above-mentioned purposes.
We do not give your data to third parties for commercial purposes.
We communicate your information only where necessary, and if possible in a form that does not allow a direct identification to:
- Other Faith Connexion entities to provide you with the same personalised service worldwide
- Our trusted third-party suppliers, including other entities of the Faith Connexion group, acting as processors according to our instructions and solely on our behalf.
For example, we entrust certain services to third parties in charge of delivering you a product, payment service providers and providers securing transactions against fraud, third parties who assist us in the organisation of our events, third parties providing IT services, digital communication and public relations agencies, third parties who assist us with customer service
- Third parties in the event of a change of control, for legal reasons, or with your prior consent
HOW do we protect it and keep it confidential?
We take all useful precautions to guarantee the privacy and security of your data and to protect such data from any misrepresentation, damage, destruction or access by unauthorised third parties.
Please note, your data may be transferred to, accessed from, and stored outside the European Union by staff members who work for us or for one of our trusted service providers. We do it only in a secure and lawful way and taking steps to make sure that third parties adhere to the commitments set out in this Policy in particular by entering into appropriate contracts based on the template adopted by the European Commission.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE EUROPEAN REGULATION "GDPR"
It is important that you can control your personal data. Please find hereunder the description of the rights you have under GDPR:
- Right to be informed: you have the right to obtain clear, transparent and easily understandable information about how we use your personal data, and your rights. You will find all this information in this Policy
- The right of access: you have the right to access to the personal data Faith Connexion holds about you
- The right of rectification: you have the right to have your personal data rectified if it is incorrect or outdated and / or completed if it is incomplete
- The right to erasure / right to be forgotten you have the right to have your personal data erased or deleted. Please note this is not an absolute right, as we may have legal or legitimate grounds for retaining your personal data
- The right to object to direct marketing: you can unsubscribe or opt out of our direct marketing communication at any time. You are able to do so by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any email or communication we send you. You are also able to request to receive non-personalised communications about our products and services
- The right to withdraw consent at any time for data processing based on consent: You can withdraw your consent to our processing of your data when such processing is based on consent
- The right to data portability: you have the right to move, copy or transfer data from our database to another. This only applies to data that you have provided, where processing is based on a contract or your consent, and the processing is carried out by automated means
You also have the right to contact the data protection authority of your country in order to lodge a complaint against the data protection and privacy practices of Faith Connexion.
Please contact us at the contact details below to exercise these rights or if you have any questions or complaints regarding the processing of your personal data.
Note that we may require proof of your identity and full details of your request before we process it.
If you have any questions or concerns about how we process and use your personal data, or would like to exercise any of your rights above, please contact us by sending an email to:
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIE MANAGEMENT
This section presents our policy for managing cookies on the faithconnexion.com website.
It aims to explain where the browsing information processed when you visit our website comes from, how it is used, and your rights.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
When you visit our website, we might, depending on the choices you make, store a text file on your device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) through your web browser.
This text file is a cookie. For as long as it is valid and stored on your device, it will enable Faith Connexion to identify your device when you visit the website in the future.
Only the issuer of a cookie can read or modify information stored in it.
Below you will find information on the cookies that might be stored on your device when you visit pages on the faithconnexion.com website and how you can delete cookies or refuse to allow them to be stored on your device.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE COOKIES ISSUED ON FAITHCONNEXION.COM?
There are several categories of cookie. Some of them are issued directly by Faith Connexion and its providers, and some are issued by third-party companies.
- The cookies issued by Faith Connexion and its providers
Various types of cookie might be stored on your device when you browse our website:
The "essential" cookies are essential for browsing our website, including to ensure that the ordering process runs smoothly. If you delete them it can cause difficulties when browsing our website and make it impossible to place an order. They might be stored on your device by Faith Connexion or by its providers.
"Analytical and Personalisation" cookies not essential for browsing our website but making it easier for you to conduct searches, optimising your buying experience.
"Advertising" cookies, not essential for browsing but allowing you a more relevant advertising offer.
If your device is used by several people and if one device uses several web browsers, we cannot be certain that the services and adverts delivered to your device are determined based on your use of the device and not on that of another user. It is your decision and responsibility whether you share use of your device and configuration of your web browser’s cookie settings with other people.
- Cookies issued by third-party companies
Cookies are issued and used by third parties on our website in accordance with these third parties’ privacy protection policies. These cookies are not essential for browsing our website.
We might include cookies on our website applications produced by third parties, which enable you to share our site content with other people or to tell other people what content you have been browsing or your opinions of it. This is true of the “Share” and “Like” buttons for social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
MANAGING THE COOKIES STORED ON YOUR DEVICE
You can decide whether cookies are stored on your device.
You can configure your web browser as you wish, so that cookies are accepted and stored on your device, or conversely blocked.
The configuration process is different for each web browser. It is usually described in the browser’s help menu. We urge you to find out how to configure your browser. This will allow you to find out how to change your cookie preferences.
- For Internet Explorer™: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=fr_FR&viewlocale=en_US
- For Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en
- For Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- For Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html
Please note: any changes you make to your web browser’s cookie acceptance or blocking settings may change your web browsing experience and the process of accessing services that require the use of these cookies. For example, if you block essential cookies you might no longer be able to place orders on our website.
In case of modification of this Policy, we will ensure that you are informed of these changes either by a special notice on our site, or by a personalised warning notably in the context of our newsletters.